Saturday, January 26, 2008

Excuses, excuses..

Well, I suppose it's about time I got one of these started. Not only because it was an assignment for my Creative Writing class, but also because I always seem to have so much to say, and my poor little hand just isn't fast enough to write it all out in a journal. Perhaps now I'll be a little more motivated to just sit and write in stead of staring at the cute little spiral bound notebook that sits by my bed unloved and un-written-in night after night.

Introduction? I'm Danielle. I'm a musician and a writer and recently moved away from some very comfortable lifelong friendships to start over in a new state. I think I can honestly say it was the hardest thing I've ever done in my whole life. Sure, that root canal lasted four painful visits, but at least it only lasted four painful visits. This, on the other hand, is feeling just a little more permanent. But no worries, I'm finally adjusting a little more, and will get to see my "other family" in time. If there's one thing I'm thoroughly practiced at, it's waiting. Patience is a virtue, they say.

In other news, I hope to be able to log on a little more frequently than not and add some more to this new precious little baby miracle. I'm off for now, and wish everyone a wonderful day.
-Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment