Sunday, February 22, 2009

On a Sunday Evening

Okay, I know you're probably biting your nails in anticipation for the rest of that riveting story from yesterday, but I'm not feeling quite in the mood for more autobiographical blithering just yet. Today, I'm writing about mugs. Actually, I'm writing about Kira's quirky obsession/knack for finding really unique and awesome pictures/things online. I was just looking through the collection of some of my favorite pieces, and decided that there was a pretty awesome set of mugs. like this one that looks like it's filled with something almost too pretty to drink.Then there's the very Gabe inspired camera mug.I've got a feeling this one was probably photo shopped, but it still looks cool. And let's not forget the odd, yet tender pregnant mug.
I've got all sorts of weird random things. From boats and cakes, to shoes and baby onesies with symbols of fully charged batteries on them. Enjoy, and consider this a small taste of the oddities you may or may not see in the future. Maybe next time I'll display my collection of unique band-aid's. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment