Mom, not only for being a great mom but also for being my best friend. I love you.
Neil, for loving me, for being my friend, and teaching me things about myself I didn't know yet.
Lori, for being so willing to share your delicious Sunday meals with me and allowing me to be a little part of your family.
Jessica, for inspiring me. For being fearless.
Sara & Jason, for pulling so many strings to get me here and really making me a part of your family. Wish I could stay!
Grandma Nielsen, for being absolutely amazing with everything and particularly for renting out your basement to me and helping me so much with school.
Tia, for encouraging me to take risks and create my own version of happiness.
Ramey, for being a wonderful friend and listening ear, and allowing me to work with you on wedding projects that have inspired me to do it on my own someday!
Allie, for being my why-are-we-still-single complaining buddy, and bringing so much laughter to my life.
Collette, for your friendship and good thoughts, and my favorite yellow bag!
Brandon, for making me laugh no matter how crappy of a mood I'm in.
Kira, for being such a great friend and sister to me, and letting me come over to hang out basically whenever I want to.
Gabe, for encouraging me to be artistic and for always having something new and interesting for me to learn about! Best brother-in-law award:)
Meagan (Woman), for sharing so many tender nights falling asleep to movies on each others' bums on the couch bed in our disgusting apartment, and for being my friend and confidante. It feels like a lifetime.
And to all those people who have impacted my life with their friendship and love.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment