Friday, April 1, 2011

Broken, Shrimp: A Day

Came home from work today to discover that my iPod had somehow been impaled. I now have a lovely radiating shatter design coming from the home button at the bottom. Not happy about this.

After seven long weeks of absence, a particular Aunt came to visit today. Needless to say the built up hormones are superbly overwhelming. Grateful for the innate comfort of the fetal position.

Mom is out with the hub. Jessica is out with the man. Lucas is out with the drama department (rehearsing their play). Sara is out babysitting. And I am home with a bag of shrimp and four garlic/grilled/Greek/scampi recipes to mix and match. (Thumbs up, yo.)

Not in a bad mood at all, just off today. Going to cook up my prawns and watch that musical episode of Grey's Anatomy. I'm chuckling in my head already just thinking about it. Who's idea?? Really? Love it.


--> On a side note, apparently my grammar suffers when I'm all lady-indisposed like this. Been speaking and writing in incomplete sentences all day. Meh. *shrugs*
---> On another totally unrelated side note, those pups up there? Yeah. That's totally my expression right now. I'm so funny. Heh. Heh heh.



(I miss you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment