Friday, February 5, 2010

LOVE, Danielle

Dear Grandma's Pramberger,
You are the love of my life. It's too bad I can't fold you up and put you in my pocket and take you everywhere with me. You are perfect, but you are not portable.

Dear fat lip,
Please go away very soon. I like to look nice on the weekends so that I can attract a husband.

Dear Jessica,
That tea party hors d'oeuvre you are making smells delicious. You are a little Cookie McGee and you are cute when you wear ugly aprons.

Dear Ross and Rachel,
I am very very upset that you broke up. Please stop being stupid and pissing me off.

Dear rain,
I love you.

Dear Abby Moses the small dog,
You are very smelly and I don't want you to touch me, but you are also funny and it's okay for you to live at my Mom's house.

Dear t-shirt,
Why did I wear you today? It is too cold for cap sleeves. Although, you do look great on me.

Dear trees across the street,
Thank you for being huge and awesome. Keep up the good work.

Dear future husband,
I know you are busy getting your PhD, but please take just a little break to buy me dinner and tell me I look pretty.

Dear food,
Thank you for being so delicious, but please stop trying to seduce me. Especially you, dark chocolate.

Dear pants,
Please stop falling down. I'm sorry, but my part in this issue is not going to change, so you're just going to have to get smaller too. Try to keep up.

Dear Mom who is using Facebook at work,
You are funny and I like you a lot.

Dear smudge on my glasses,
You are annoying. Cut it out.

Dear Kira and Gabe in LA,
Stop being so far away. This is unacceptable. Commence plans to return to Lehi immediately. Thank you.

Dear friends from my ward,
You are funny and fun to be around. Thank you for making me talk to you and sit by you in sacrament meeting.

LOVE, Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Dear Danielle-
    You are so awesome and creative and I love reading about your life! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Danielle-ee. Thank you for being one of my constant sources of laughs. Thanks for the late night talks about people we care about and things we want in our lives.
    And thanks for co-writing that kick butt disclaimer. :D

    ReplyDelete