Monday, August 23, 2010
Be COOL
Tonight I find myself wanting to be super artsy and abstract. And surprisingly, super thin. (Don't flip out, I love my body. I do not long to weigh 112lbs. It has nothing to do with the appeal of being skinny. It's all about the art man!) And I keep making parenthetical statements! But you guys. Seriously. I'm like, in this mood where I just want to take a $1,400 camera, and put all my hair in my face, and take a bunch of pictures with a straight face, or put a bag over my head, or bend over all funky and modely-posey and then do cool artsy things to them and wash them out and layer them and just waaah. Be COOL. You know?? Don't you ever want to be cool?? ((WHY?))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The older I get the less I want to be cool. But.... I still have my longing to be cool moments!
ReplyDelete