I am happy the first time of the year that I can see my breath.
I am happy when I get to have Sunday dinner at the Lawlor's.
I am happy to have extraordinary sisters, whom I love.
I am happy with my body.
I am happy to work with such great little boys, and their great parents.
I am happy when the numbers on the scale haven't gone up.
I am happy in Lehi, UT.
I am happy when the cottonwood trees rain down little white fluffs in the Summer.
I am happy to have such a great car.
I am happy to have been blessed with so many fun talents.
I am happy when it rains.
I am happy when it snows real slow.
I am happy in my Singles ward.
I am happy that I can be me and still feel beautiful.
I am happy to have such good friends.
I am happy with my choices.
I am happy to have so much potential before me.
I am happy when I get to have freshly manicured nails and colored hair.
I am happy with my Chuck.
I am happy that my hair will grow back.
I am happy that I met Meagan Berry.
I am happy they invented Midol.
I am happy to be healthy.
I am happy for adventures, like the moose one.
I am happy for memories of my Daddy.
I am happy to have had a simple, fun childhood.
I am happy when I cook with Kira.
I am happy when I play the piano.
I am happy on clear skin days.
I am happy that Ross and Rachel finally got together.
I am happy that Jessica finished hair school like I didn't, and she can do awesome things to my hair now.
I am happy playing Scrabble with Neil.
I am happy that my bedroom turned out so well.
I am happy after a really good workout.
I am happy that I was so successful with my New Years weight loss resolution.
I am happy to have loved and lost.
I am happy to be artistic.
I am happy my family is mine.
I am happy when I choose happiness.
What makes you happy?

Blogs like this :):):)
ReplyDeleteI'm happy when you come to dinner too! This was a great list and reminded me of my own happiness and things that I'm grateful for! Thanks! You have the best posts!
ReplyDelete