Sunday, December 5, 2010

So I Have These Hips

Most of the time they're good to me. They're curvy, and wide, in a good way, and I like them. But apparently my hips are also very temperamental. If I sit with one leg sort of crooked to one side, or lean on one foot for too long, they protest. Loudly. If I sleep on my side, my waist sloops all the way down and those hips rotate themselves into oblivion. If I sleep like that for too long, they stay rotated. I worked at a Chiropractic office for a while and once I had the doctor adjust me, as my hips had been giving me grief again. He informed me that my legs differed precisely two and a half inches in length because my hips were so wonky. He cranked me back and told me to sleep a certain way, sit a certain way, yada yada. And then I was back getting cranked again two weeks later. Tonight my hips are extra cantankerous. And I would like to sleep.
Dear hips, please be nice to me. Love, Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment