Sunday, January 16, 2011

LOVE, Danielle

Dear snow,
I understand peoples qualms with you and how they tire of the cold and the dreariness. But I still love you, dangit!

Dear new boyfriend,
You are a recent addition to my life. But you make me quite happy and have a lot of good answers to my questions. We make a good team.

Dear art school,
We were made for each other.

Dear Jessica's clothes,
You are so nice to borrow when I'm sick of wearing mine. Thank you for fitting me sometimes:)

Dear apartments by the river,
You are colder than everywhere else in this place! Please stop freezing my car door locks so that I cannot leave in the night.

Dear Elizabethtown soundtrack,
What a sweet birthday surprise you were! I don't think there will ever be a road trip without you from here on out.

Dear little sister and man,
You guys are a revelation. I've never met anyone better at being in love than you. What a delight to witness.

Dear Anthropologie,
Let's have an affair. A love affair. I love you. I am in love with you. Love. Is had. From me. Oh gosh, the love and the joy. In my heart. Pitter patter..

Dear bedroom,
Whatever happened to our agreement for you to stay clean and organized? I am going to be quite busy from here on out, so perhaps you should do some self-preservation and get your act together.

Dear strange, strange dream I had about the little brother and illegal drugs and laughing,
WHAT in the WORLD...

Dear giant nineteen layered rainbow cake,
You. Are awesome. *high five*

Dear Sister Berry,
You are truly an inspiration. I love you dearly and cannot adequately express how much I respect and admire you. What an example you are, and such a great friend.

Dear singles branch,
I pretty much feel like it was the best decision ever to switch my records over this time around. I have had THE BEST Sundays these past few weeks in many, many, many Sundays. Feeling very blessed to be a part of you. Feel home.

Dear Streupers,
You guys are hysterical. LOVE hanging out with you. Perk.

Dear Christmas socks,
You are my favorite socks of all the socks. Keep up the good work.

LOVE, Danielle

1 comment: