Friday, January 14, 2011

Secret

I don't talk about boys on this blog. There's a very good reason for that. I am twenty-one years old. I'm dating. I'm meeting new people. I'm changing my mind. I'm falling in and out of love. And that is allowed. I live a very unapologetic life. It's wonderful and freeing. However, I also know that because I feel so deeply, I tend to get carried away. I don't want this blog to be a place where intimate, but ultimately short-lived feelings and thoughts come to die. There are things I believe in and other feeling that I want to be able to remember for years and years to come, and then there are feelings and things that I will gladly forget about if/when I break up, move on, and start feeling and thinking about someone else. That said, I have mentioned a particular someone in recent posts. I will do this again. And I feel the need to clarify (I am a qualifier. The queen of disclaimers. I accept this.) that this does not necessarily mean I won't ultimately have a change of heart. I am not secure in the knowledge that this person will remain in my life. But he is here now. And I accept full responsibility for the effects of my public and recorded (however vague and brief) accounts of him.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment